RUTH C - the proper month for CHOCOLATE!

Krazy Kruizers

This may be sacrilege, but there are not very many snakc foods I can resist very easily. However, two of them are donuts and ...gasp.... chocolate.:eek: I would list all the fattening foods I like, but we're limited to 10,000 characters per post.:D

ORCRONE

PLEASE

Don't start listing all the fattening foods

This board will turn into that scene from the movie "Fatso" when they rip the cabinets off the wall *LOL*

I haven't seen the movie, but I sure don't want to cause someone to have to remodel their kitchen.:D

portion control? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm sorry. I don't understand. Would you elaborate, please?

Thanks.

Ruth,

Just before you're about to explode (like that man in the restaurant in Monty Python's Meaning of Life) you say, "I've had enough".:D If you explode you have not exhibited portion control.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........chocolate. I love chocolate so much that I'm not even a gourmet about it. I like Hershey's, too (haven't seen the dark kisses, but I'll be looking!!!) ... even Nestle's chips. In fact, today I decided to make some chocolate chip cookes (all your fault with this thread), and I opened up the little bag of Nestle's chips.

Which brings me to my question: Can anyone here open a bag of Nestle's Chocolate Chips, use the amount they need, and put the little bag back in the cupboard to use another day? Just curious...................;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........chocolate. I love chocolate so much that I'm not even a gourmet about it. I like Hershey's, too (haven't seen the dark kisses, but I'll be looking!!!) ... even Nestle's chips. In fact, today I decided to make some chocolate chip cookes (all your fault with this thread), and I opened up the little bag of Nestle's chips.

Which brings me to my question: Can anyone here open a bag of Nestle's Chocolate Chips, use the amount they need, and put the little bag back in the cupboard to use another day? Just curious...................;)

WHAT, ARE YOU KIDDING????????????????????? *LOL*

Archived