MAASDAM - Should we pack air freshners, a fan and a blanket?

CruiserBradFromKY

As far as the room freshener, I always bring that with me anyway...I use the Yankee Candle plug in ones at home, and brought one with me last cruise. This cruise I'm bringing one of theirs that doesn't need to be plugged in.

Please don't bring the Yankee Candle plug in.

The crew is not aloud to use any plug-in air fresheners for a very good reason they can overheat and start a fire. An air freshner that doesn’t need to be plugged in is a good option. However your cabin should not need an air freshner.

Greetings,

Professional Cruiser

I coimpletely agree. Plug-ins and incense are NOT ALLOWED on the ships. HAL or I would imagine ANY due to fire risk.

As far as the room freshener, I always bring that with me anyway...I use the Yankee Candle plug in ones at home, and brought one with me last cruise. This cruise I'm bringing one of theirs that doesn't need to be plugged in.

The crew is not aloud to use any plug-in air fresheners for a very good reason they can overheat and start a fire. An air freshner that doesn’t need to be plugged in is a good option. However your cabin should not need an air freshner.

Greetings,

Professional Cruiser

I coimpletely agree. Plug-ins and incense are NOT ALLOWED on the ships. HAL or I would imagine ANY due to fire risk.

Greetings,

Professional Cruiser

I agree, and I can't understand why some lines allow smoking in cabins?

Archived