Princess Cruise in March - flying with Titan Airways?

RichH6109

Probably one for the UK posters. I've just had my flights confirmed from Manchester to Barbados for my March cruise on the Sea Princess. I've been told that we are flying on a Titan aircraft, seemingly a 757-200.

Does anyone have any experience of this carrier? I didn't even realise that 757-200s would be able to make this flight in one stop (eek!)

Hi RichH6109, we flew with Titan last September when we did the Grand Med cruise starting in Venice, (Emerald Princess). Like you we were a bit concerned as we had never heard of Titan, don't worry at all. First of all there is more legroom, fantastic meals each time and real cutlery, real plates, real cups (pottery). On the way back it was an evening flight and the drinks were free. On the way out it was a very early flight so breakfast was served. I didn't feel much like eating but the quality was excellent. We are hoping to fly with them again in August on our Scandinavian/Russia cruise on Crown Princess. Hope you have a great flight and a good cruise.

Archived