Late return flights booked through RCI

Sea Ohio

3 is not that late, take your time in the morning. Even though you have to be out of your cabin by 8am you can go to breakfast in the dining room and relax. Leave the ship last call around 10-10:30 maybe stop for lunch somewhere and you need to be at the airport around 1-1:30. You also might want to check out http://www.cruisecal.com and see how many ships are returning that day which can make the airport a zoo.

Actually, I think that's way too late. The last morning on the ship is NOT what you've come to expect all week--it's rushed and harried, with no service. See if there's an earlier flight and see if you can get it changed to something around noon. That's a LOOONG time to kill!

RCI did that to us once (last time we let them book air for us, by the way!), and we got to the airport at 9am. Checked to see if there were earlier flights, there were, and for $25.00 pp, we switched flights and got home in record time!

Thank you for the information. I called my TA and she said in order to change our flights it would cost about $75 pp. We are a family of 4 so that really adds up. She had mentioned we could book a RCI Miami excursion but they all do not get done in time for our flight.

Archived