Labadee Water Park - Depths/Jellyfish?

:confused: Hi: Can anyone give me a rough idea of the water depth in the water park. My daughter is 9 years old and she is a very good swimmer--do you think she might require a life vest for safety. Also, I head that they have had some trouble in Labadee with jellyfish--anyone have any stinging tales to tell. Please let me know your thoughts--also do adults have fun here too? I figured my DH or myself would sign up with my daughter and enjoy.

:p

:confused: Hi: Can anyone give me a rough idea of the water depth in the water park. My daughter is 9 years old and she is a very good swimmer--do you think she might require a life vest for safety. Also, I head that they have had some trouble in Labadee with jellyfish--anyone have any stinging tales to tell. Please let me know your thoughts--also do adults have fun here too? I figured my DH or myself would sign up with my daughter and enjoy.

:p

Areas can be deep. Everyone is required to wear a life jacket - even the best swimmer will get tired after climbing on all the toys! As for jelly fish - the first time we went there the park was closed due to the large number of jelly fish. Everyone got their money back.

Kathy

We have been to Labadee twice and have done the water park both times. It is so much fun. If your daughter doesn't have a friend or sibling that she will be with at the water park, I would definitely sign up to go with her. Both times that we went, we signed up ahead of time for the very first time slot. This time slot was not crowded AT ALL. There were only two other people in with us the first time and maybe five other people in with us the second time. Everyone is required to wear a life jacket. The water is quite deep there and the activities really tire you out. We saw jelly fish in the water park on our fist visit but did not see any on our second visit. The inflatable slide is a lot of fun too!

Archived