Ladies where do you buy the cute necklaces that hold the sea pass?

dixie54

I would love that beaded necklace. It sounds like its less obtrusive than a lanyard... but I'd go with either. I don't carry make-up. I rarely ever use it. If I was going to the pool or something I'd probably bring a book and lotion, but I could just carry that stuff too!

I work at schools and everyone needs to wear an id. Some teachers have beaded necklaces that they attach their id's to. I think I'll do an amazon or froogle search for it and see what I can find.

If you can't find a beaded lanyard, just go to Target or Walmart and buy a beaded eyeglass neckchain; the kind that eyeglasses can dangle from.

Use a split ring (like you have on a keychain) to attach the two end loops together and you'll have a beautiful lanyard.

I bought a few in different styles...silver beads, goldtone, and multicolor ones and attached the two ends so I have them in different colors. :)

If you can't find a beaded lanyard, just go to Target or Walmart and buy a beaded eyeglass neckchain; the kind that eyeglasses can dangle from.

Use a split ring (like you have on a keychain) to attach the two end loops together and you'll have a beautiful lanyard.

I bought a few in different styles...silver beads, goldtone, and multicolor ones and attached the two ends so I have them in different colors. :)

What a great idea...Later, Jill:cool:

I have used the lanyards in the past. Last year we used keychains that go around your wrist. They were really convenient. Liked them better than lanyards.

Loved your idea! Lanyards make me feel like I'm being strangled!:eek:

Thanks!:)

Winnie <-----> off to buy useful wrist keychain type thingy's :D

I found some really pretty ones at the local dollar store. I bought them for my brother & his family when they went to Disney, even Gram used one. The had "rhinestone" ones, beaded ones and they had one's with like "Tommy Gear", ect" for the boys.

I am also one who can't stand anything around my neck, and wouldn't want anything dangling off my wrist either. I bought one of those retractable keychains that I will clip to the waist of my pants or my belt under my shirt or my pocket. I have to wear something like that at work so I treated myself (woohoo $3 at wal mart, big treat!) to a new one that doesn't have the name of my work on it!

Some years back when I was attending a conference for my job, the sponsoring company gave us around-the-neck badge holders that also had a zippered compartment in them. I've been using that for the past 7 or 8 cruises, I think. It's perfect because, in addition to having a place to put my card, it also has room for me to stash my little bottle of Purell, my list of the day's activities (from the Compass), a little highlighter pen... it's really just the right size. A few cruises back, when I was on Celebrity, I was horrified to discover that I'd forgotten to pack it... but the gift shop onboard sold almost the exact same ones with "Celebrity" on them, so I bought another. I didn't see anything like them in the gift shop on my recent RCCL cruise, though.

Fun site - thanks!

I also like the retractable idea - I could do wrist, not neck, but would love a clip to me style - women's clothes do not tend to come with decent places to put things and when I am out and about in the evening I don't like carrying anything if I can help it!

Fun site - thanks!

I also like the retractable idea - I could do wrist, not neck, but would love a clip to me style - women's clothes do not tend to come with decent places to put things and when I am out and about in the evening I don't like carrying anything if I can help it!

I just ordered something from Haband and requested 2 of these free bags: Genuine Suede Go-Anywhere Bags

I have plain lanyards and a fancy silver metal lanyard and have used both. But there are times when I'd like something for my Casio camera, lipstick, or whatever.

Hopefully they won't be too "cheap". :eek:

Last year I saw something called a wrist bracelet on QVC. I think the only place to get it now is from the manufacturer which is Canale Originals.

I used it on my last cruise and got a lot of inquiries about it. It held my seapass card, driver's license, and money. At home I use it to run errands around town such as grocery shopping etc.

This is what it looks like.

braceletmate_sandy_small.jpg

Archived