golf

badger71

what a bummer my wife and i signed up to play golf at teeth of the dog as an excursion on celebrity millenium the ship cancelled it has anyone played nearby casa de campo? how would you rate it? we were really looking forward to teeth of the dog help

This happened to my sister! (see my post about CdC help, complicated, a few posts below this one.

What sailing were you on? They are on Feb 10, and they gave them no explanation why they cancelled - did they tell you anything?

The frustrating thing for them is it is STILL showing as a bookable shore excursion! They have booked another course, Dye something, as a shore excursion, but are worried they will cancel that one, too. They wanted to book them as shore excursions, and not on their own, because if there was a problem getting back to the ship they would be taken care of.

If you can give me any information to pass on to her (she doesn't post here) I would appreciate it very much.

hi this is what i have found out first we are on the 2-17 sailing(actually i knew that already) i have been in touch with the pro shop and celebrity really had great planning the pros put aside some tee times at 9:00 and a bit after BUT the ship docks at 9 so no way to make the tee times brilliant

there is a second dye course at casa but it is not the teeth of the dog which is the famous one we are really ticked off

Archived