Opinions on shoes

katmu

I own both of these shoes already, and was thinking of packing 1 and/or both of them along with a pair of dressier heels. I wanted to bring these in the event that my feet are bothering me (I have a chronic illness.) Would these be appopriate for formal night under a gown or with evening seperates if need be?

beaded_sandals.jpg.e11d2f862b821c4132b0e708383a9fa4.jpg

beaded_flats.jpg.c7354bce2d978a6bb57b15328a0c4ce9.jpg

perhaps if the first pair were gold they would be suitable.

I can't wear heels anymore except for a small wedge, but gold is in at the moment and I wonder if they would be fine for the evening.

The first ones are pewter metallic suede with similiar color rhinestones covering all of the straps. I just realized that the picture of pair #1 isn't very good.

I was leaning towards pair number 2 but wasn't sure if sandals were more appropriate for the Caribbean. I might bring #1 also if I have enough room. I live in Minnesota so any excuse to bring along a pair of sandals is a good one.

I used to love and still do those strappy sandals. I still drool at shoe store windows. Unfortunately, I am stricken with pretty bad arthritis in my left knee. So those days are gone.

So in these days, I think about comfort and good support. I look for shoes that I can wear my orthotics with. Have a great cruise One thing I can tell you from experience, unless you put your feet up on the table, most folks will have no idea or no care at to what you are wearing. :) And unless you are an orthopedic doctor, I have no interest in telling you about my woes.

I'd rather see those shoes ON your feet, than the super high, strappy shoes other passengers in formals hold in their hands while they are barefoot all night.

I'm pretty sure that if a pair of shoes hurt your feet on land, they will also hurt your feet at sea.

The first ones are pewter metallic suede with similiar color rhinestones covering all of the straps. I just realized that the picture of pair #1 isn't very good.

I was leaning towards pair number 2 but wasn't sure if sandals were more appropriate for the Caribbean. I might bring #1 also if I have enough room. I live in Minnesota so any excuse to bring along a pair of sandals is a good one.

With that description, I would certainly wear them at night.:)

Archived