bringing back alcohol

sassycatz

Hi, just wondering what the laws are on bringing back alcohol in the cabin of the airplane are?

My father in law said that they wont let you take anything liquid in the hand luggage , even perfume.I have heard if you have it in your hand luggage they make you tip it out. Is this correct?, cheers sassycatz:confused:

Hi, just wondering what the laws are on bringing back alcohol in the cabin of the airplane are?

My father in law said that they wont let you take anything liquid in the hand luggage , even perfume.I have heard if you have it in your hand luggage they make you tip it out. Is this correct?, cheers sassycatz:confused:

This only applies to international travel in Australia.

We have taken on board domestic flights from Sydney to Perth four bottles of booze from both cruises within a year and water bottles not to mention Tracey,s bags and bags of beuty products that she dont trust in the "hold"

I had a few disscusions about this on and before the last cruise and you are safe to take it onboard.

Den

Sassycatz,

Andy and I bought back our dutyfree from our cruise, Jetstar from Brisbane to Newcastle, we had 6 bottles:eek: carried it on with us no problems. We also had a domestic flight from Melbourne to Sydney with Qantas when we went to Thailand in May and carried it on no worries. There were lots of people carrying on boxes of wine!

Chez

xx

Sassycatz,

Andy and I bought back our dutyfree from our cruise, Jetstar from Brisbane to Newcastle, we had 6 bottles:eek: carried it on with us no problems. We also had a domestic flight from Melbourne to Sydney with Qantas when we went to Thailand in May and carried it on no worries. There were lots of people carrying on boxes of wine!

Chez

xx

Sounds like us! We usually go on holiday just as the booze is running out:D

Den

I believe as lng as bottles have not been opened you should be right. Last trip from sydney every one seemed to have Krispey Creame donuts

cheers

Mark

What is it about those donuts? On our flight back from Sydney an announcment was made before takeoff that all "Krispy Creme" donuts must be taken out of the overhead compartments and placed beside the passengers feet.and half the plane got up and pulled them out?

What if you had some other brand of donuts? :D

Den.

Archived