Excursions......

5-5-07

We are first time cruisers going on the Glory on May 3rd to the Western Carribean. We were looking at the different excursions but haven't received anything yet with the times and cost. Does any one know the range of how much the excursions cost? Some of them show 1,2,3 and 4 money signs. Please help.

5-5-07

once you set up an account on the carnival site ... to do this, you need your booking number.

then when you access the excursion page, you will see the costs. I had the very same problem, until i set up my "account" -- plus, once you do that, that is the same area where you will enter all the data for your Fun Pass.

but -- you have to set up that account first to view the details you want to see.

btw -- i'm also doing a "western" in just a few weeks.

HTH

tcs

So far the only 1 we have booked is Tulum Ruins in Cozumel.

we are traveling with 2 older couples ... and i can't see either of them "tubing" down a river. [they are 60-70's we are in our 40's] But the cave tubing is one thing i'd like to do.

for the other 2 ports, Belize and Nassau ... we are just playing it by ear ... probably just winging it and maybe some shopping. Thought thinking of the "Glass bottom boat" in Nassau ... but that's only 1.5hrs.

Plus by the last day... i just might wanna plunk my butt in a chair on the beach...but who knows...

We you able to access the other stuff by creating an account with your booking number?

Grand Cayman is a wonderful port to do an excursion that is not through the ship. The island is small, and the vendors earn their living by making the cruise people happy! Check out the Cayman Islands in the Ports of Call forum. This can be accessed by using the dropdown box at the bottom of this page. We have done a Stingray City excursion twice, once through the ship and once on Captain Bryan's Buccaneer. The Buccaneer was so much better than our first excursion. There were fewer people, we went to more areas, and it was cheaper! The timing of this excursion is perfect, also. There is plenty of time to get off your ship, and plenty of time after the excursion to eat and go shopping down town.

Have fun planning!

Archived