Taxi from port everglades to FLL

SugarNSpice8104

We have six people that will be needing a taxi from the ft lauderdale cruise port to the fort lauderdale airport. I have cruised out of that port before and I know that there are taxis but I only saw cars. Do they have the taxi vans, and how much are they? Thanks for all the help.

Just came back from a cruise on Enchantment on the 26th of Jan, and took a cab from FLL to the port. It was a Crown Vic, took all 4 of us for $22.00 + tip. There were vans available as well, I'm sure they'll charge and extra $5 or so. Just be careful of the guys who come up to you at the luggage carousel asking if you need transportation. They aren't taxi's, they are private shuttle's and cost about $9 p.p. And they don't do anything that any one of the numerous taxi's available can do.

Just came back from a cruise on Enchantment on the 26th of Jan, and took a cab from FLL to the port. It was a Crown Vic, took all 4 of us for $22.00 + tip. There were vans available as well, I'm sure they'll charge and extra $5 or so. Just be careful of the guys who come up to you at the luggage carousel asking if you need transportation. They aren't taxi's, they are private shuttle's and cost about $9 p.p. And they don't do anything that any one of the numerous taxi's available can do.

Was that a flat rate?

I seem to recall the fare on the taxi's meter being around $10 for four of us when we went from Port Everglades to FLL. It isn't a long way to go and took only about 10 minutes if that.

Archived