~*OFFICIAL*~ *Tackling the Triumph* CC Group Cruise ~ Feb.22, 2009 ~ $25 Deposit!!!

TrippDiver

**OFFICIAL** Tackling the Triumph **OFFICIAL**

CC Group Cruise

Join us Feb. 22, 2009 as we set sail for exotic Cozumel, Mexico, Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands aboard the beautiful Carnival Triumph.

$25 Deposit pp !!!! until Mar. 20, 2008

Here's a link to the group board with pricing:

Official Carnival Triumph Group Page

Yes these are guarantees. If you choose to pick your particular cabin you can get our rates and on board credit, but you must pay full deposit per person. Hope this does not hinder your decision we would love for you to join us.

Tripp

Yes these are guarantees. If you choose to pick your particular cabin you can get our rates and on board credit, but you must pay full deposit per person. Hope this does not hinder your decision we would love for you to join us.

Tripp

Tripp

I can make due with a guarantee:) at least there is a little hope of a 8b. The price is great, I think I am in. Thanks cindy

I am going to start the list over. I am getting ahead of myself. After you have completed your booking please let me know so I can add your name.

Booked List!!

1. Bill and Sandie

2. Jenny, Sam and Johnny

3. Roz and Wendy

Archived