Royal Caribbean site and blog.

NathanWLB

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone had any issues with Image Photo Services? We were on the Adventure of the Seas cruise on1/20-1/27/08 sailing and had numerous photos taken. We ordered 5 of them. 2 of the photos that we ordered had the special matting with AOS, date, etc on them. When we received our photos we realized that the dates were wrong on each of those special photos that were printed. On 1/29/08 I contacted Greg Nusser from Image Photo Service and told him that we had a problem with the dates. He asked that I scan them in and email them to him so that they could be corrected. I have never received corrected photos to this day! I have contacted him numerous times about our photos being redone. His only response was that he wasn't able to receive the photos that I was emailing to him. I have sent the photos at least 7 or 8 times but we still have nothing. He was very kind at first about making sure we would get them corrected right away and that he was sorry that there was a mix up. As of my last email with him - about a month ago - he still didn't have them and I knew from his response that he was not going to do anything about it. If you have photos taken on your cruise by the cruise photographer and have special matting done - please double check the dates before you leave the cruise ship. They received their money but I have pictures with a sail date of 1/7/08!!!! Pretty disappointing for our first cruise experience.

• 8 months later...

I've recently finished a massive revamp of www.RoyalCaribbeanFan.com with a faster running, easier to read, and more full-featured design.

In particular I've added a user photo gallery, retain the chat room, and am about to launch hosting for user blogs as well!

We are soft testing the gallery this weekend, drop by and take a look!

NWLB

• 1 month later...

I launched a feature on Royal Caribbean Fan last month, and the third edition is up today. Called Ten Questions with Royal Caribbean Fan, I pose ten queries to a person from Royal Caribbean International among others.

So far I've featured Rachel Hancock from C&A, Bob Tavadia a man of many hats, and this week, CD Kirk Detweiler.

• 7 months later...

Much new and updated at Royal Caribbean Fan

• Several more Ten Question articles.
  • Fully revamped Fleet section.
  • Member blogs are now open for folks to start.
  • A fully replaced user picture gallery is now up.
  • And a ton of other smaller technical upgrades are in place.

Come one, come all!

• 5 months later...

I've added a powerful cruise review section, as well as a great social community system. So you can review your cruises, hook your Twitter and Facebook accounts to it, and much more!

In all, the site is in as great a shape as ever. Now if we can stoke some life into it, we'll be in good sted!

Archived