45 day letter

gardazay

I just received my 45 day letter from Carnival. I don't see an expiration date on my letter; but that could be because I already have a cruise scheduled for Oct. 08'. They may put expiration dates on the letter if you don't have a cruise scheduled. What happens is 45 days before a person sails, they need to call Carnivals bon voyage department and you give them the confirmation # on the letter and they'll put a gift in your cabin.

Sweet deal, huh:)

I plan on sending a letter to Carnival - if I should be so lucky and receive a 45 day letter how long is it good for? 45 day letter should mean only 45 days to use it after I receive it.

Ahhh... 45 day letter...

When you return from a cruise and you have some comment that you'd like to offer to Carnival, be it good or constructive criticism or both, you can send a letter to Guest Relations. Sometimes, not all the time, they will thank you for your input with a 45 day letter... In the letter is a phone number to call when you are within 45 days of your next cruise. They will offer you something from the Bon Voyage collection as a gift... sometimes a bottle of champagne, sometimes drink coupons, perhaps a gift basket...

It's a very nice jesture...

Ahhh... 45 day letter...

When you return from a cruise and you have some comment that you'd like to offer to Carnival, be it good or constructive criticism or both, you can send a letter to Guest Relations. Sometimes, not all the time, they will thank you for your input with a 45 day letter... In the letter is a phone number to call when you are within 45 days of your next cruise. They will offer you something from the Bon Voyage collection as a gift... sometimes a bottle of champagne, sometimes drink coupons, perhaps a gift basket...

It's a very nice jesture...

Well that's awesome! I think that after this cruise I will try and find something I can write about! I am bad at this stuff I have to be honest I forget to send my own credit card and car payments in but I will try and remember to do this! So you just send it in the mail to guest relations and they send you back a 45 day letter? I like the idea! my only problem is remembering to watch out for the 45 days before I cruise...does it have to be the exact 45th day? Can it be 38 days?

That's a lovely gesture! Some of the other cruise lines should take note on small courtesies to their past passengers

I agree!! The letter comes from the Special Advisor, Office of the President. And, it is not just some form letter....at least mine was not! They mentioned various things that I had written along with congratulating my husband on a successful battle with cancer! Very nice touch....and who said Carnival is not a classy operation?

Smiles,Connie

Before our last cruise, I wrote Guest Relations a very nice note stating how much we enjoyed our first cruise with them and were counting down the days until we sailed again. I thanked them for the wonderful memories and had nothing but nice things to say. The letter I received said to call 30 days prior to leaving and I accidently forgot (I know, :rolleyes: ) and was about a week late. When asked what I would like to receive, I chose the free drinks. The coupons were delivered on the second night along with a $15 photo voucher. It was a wonderful surprise to get something extra along with something that was already extra. Not to forget the 2 free plates of chocolate covered strawberries that were waiting upon our arrival from letting the Ocean's Players Club we were sailing again, too.

So, is there a 30 day letter as well as a 45 day one?

On the Carnival Web site under Contact Us there is a form to submit comments. Is this the same as a letter to Guest Relations? I had sent my comments about my PVP. She has booked many of my cruises and has always been very helpful. I wonder if we will be getting a 45 Day letter for our upcoming cruise this October.

Well that's awesome! I think that after this cruise I will try and find something I can write about! I am bad at this stuff I have to be honest I forget to send my own credit card and car payments in but I will try and remember to do this! So you just send it in the mail to guest relations and they send you back a 45 day letter? I like the idea! my only problem is remembering to watch out for the 45 days before I cruise...does it have to be the exact 45th day? Can it be 38 days?

Any time inside of 45 days...

On the Carnival Web site under Contact Us there is a form to submit comments. Is this the same as a letter to Guest Relations? I had sent my comments about my PVP. She has booked many of my cruises and has always been very helpful. I wonder if we will be getting a 45 Day letter for our upcoming cruise this October.

It appears as though the folk who send their comments via snail mail have more success than folks who email their comments..

You can send any comments here:

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

I guess I am one of the lucky ones then, because I sent my comments about some good things on our Elation cruise last October to the E-mail comments address at the Web sight and much to my surprise received a 45 day letter about a month later. I feel like I won the lottery.:)

It appears as though the folk who send their comments via snail mail have more success than folks who email their comments..

You can send any comments here:

GuestRelations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

• 3 weeks later...

This is the letter I just wrote, I am planning on sending it out, I wasn't sure of how it sounded but I figured I would give it a whirl.

Let me know what you think. I have already printed it but would like to get some feedback before I send it off.

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruiselines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Ave

Miami, FL 33178

March 3, 2008

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing regarding my recent Sensation cruise. I just wanted to send a short note to say that we had a fabulous time on this recent cruise. I must say that when we got on the ship we were a little taken aback because of the wear and tear on the ship and were worried that it would not be a great experience but we were completely mistaken. We loved everything about the cruise, the staff was phenomenal and the ship was beautiful. We were able to look past the minor wear and tear we noticed and it did not bother us. With the exception of rough seas our last day the vacation could not have been more perfect! I write this to you because this was going to be our last chance with Carnival before we thought of trying another line, primarily because we did not have a great experience with our previous cruise and worried that the others would be that way as well. Carnival has redeemed itself with us and we will stay loyal Carnival cruisers!

Thank you for a wonderful experience and helping us create wonderful memories for our family to share in years to come.

Sincerely,

Tali

• 2 weeks later...

Archived