When do you hear from NCL after cruise for latitude number, cruise offers?

CrusinAgain

I booked two NCL cruises on the same day. NCL gave me TWO Lattitudes #s that day, and two for my daughter who is traveling with me. I have never sailed on NCL. They give you the numbers before you sail. I had to call to get it down to one number each! (I called the Latitudes # not reservations and found a very helpful clerk).

Then you go to NCL.com and set up the myNCL as described above. Keep the # some place handy so if you book another cruise, as I did, be sure to tell the travel agent or NCL agent that number, or they'll assign you yet another Latitudes #.

I am not positive, but I think on those pages for mycruises there are boxes to check if you want your Latitudes magazine to be an online read, and a box to check if you want emails of sales.

I just checked my pre-reg forms and noticed my DH and kids have been assigned new lattitudes numbers! Since there was only a space for one number when I booked online, I entered mine. The next day I called my TA and told her to add my DH's number. I guess NCL beat her to the punch as he was already assigned a new number! I'm glad I read your post. I'll give the lattitudes desk a call this week and hopefully get this straightened out.

You need to call them- that's what I finally did. I never got any magazine for like 6 months- then they said they'd start sending it. I was telling my story to my mother, who said "Oh! Is that the magazine I keep getting and throwing out???" She was my fellow passenger- I guess they sent everything to her address- even though I paid for everything -AHEM!

Hate to tell you, however, that your Latitudes number is practically useless. I have saved zero cents with it. The Latitudes deals are always worse than what I see posted on my "major online TA." You DO get invited to the cocktail party (if they send your invite to the right cabin :mad: ) and your Latitutdes # will be on your next ticket. They know who you are, don't worry.

Archived