Cab to Paradise Beach?

Cruzmama2

I will be visiting Cozumel (The same day as 4 other cruise ships in April).

I have been there once before (without kids).

I know want to take a cab to Diamonds International to do some shopping! :D

Then, do something fun for the kids as they don't like to shop as much as their mama! :)

From my research, Paradise Beach seems to have the most to do with the kids? If we get their later in the morning / afternoon will we be able to get chairs? I am worried about it being too crowded and don't want any extra stress!

We went to Paradise Beach in January. There were about 5-6 ships in port. We didn't get in until after noon, so didn't get over to PB until around 1:30-2:00. It seemed like a lot of the early people had left already. It wasn't crowded and there were plenty of beach chairs.

I will be visiting Cozumel (The same day as 4 other cruise ships in April).

I have been there once before (without kids).

I know want to take a cab to Diamonds International to do some shopping! :D

Then, do something fun for the kids as they don't like to shop as much as their mama! :)

From my research, Paradise Beach seems to have the most to do with the kids? If we get their later in the morning / afternoon will we be able to get chairs? I am worried about it being too crowded and don't want any extra stress!

Shouldn't be a problem. DI is on the main drag in San Miguel. I think that every taxi is programed to stop near there. PB has lots of chairs and the youngins should have a ball. Say Hi to Tom for me. I know that he meets a zillion people a day but I like to annoy people anyway. Now he'll wonder, "who in the heck is clackey?"

There is not a charge to get into the beach. If you want to you can pay $10 for the use of all the water toys (trampolines and iceburg)and snorkle equipment for the kids. I usually get this for my kids and not for me, I just lay in a lounge chair and get some sun and read while they play.....:D

You can go to their website and it will tell and show you everything. paradisebeach.com

Good to know!

I have read their is a $10 charge ... did you pay that?

There is no charge, but they recommend you purchase $10 per person in food/drink while you are there. We bought some drinks, but nobody bothered us to buy food/drink or verified that we spent $10 pp. We also bought some stuff in the gift shop. They have nice bathrooms and changing area. Cabs are waiting at PB to take you back to the ship. We paid $15 each way for the cab ride.

Archived