I just got a Princess e-mail

DisneyScrapper

DH and I was given a major upgrade..............:D We went from the Emaraled deck BE to the Caribe deck BA.

Thank you upgrade fairy.

You will love the caribe deck!! The balcony is half shade & half sun--perfect!! I'm still waiting for an upgrade, but you never know when it can happen. It happened on the dock in Tahaiti to a couple in front of us. They went from a mini suite to a full suite!!

Congrats!

Jan

The OP was smart to book a BE category because there are only a few of them, thus improving his chances for upgrade. If you book a BB, BC or BD, there are many of them, so you aren't as likely to get an upgrade.

Sometimes upgrades happen even if you book a specific room.

Great upgrade. We sailed on the Emerald Princess October Trans-Atlantic and were on Caribe deck BA which was an upgrade from the BE we paid for. We enjoyed it so much we are doing the same Trans-Atlantic in October 2008. We booked a BA room on the Caribe deck because for some reason it was cheaper than a BE room price. ???? You will enjoy the large balcony on the Caribe deck.

My Dh & I were given an upgrade from BE balcony to Ba balcony on the Royal Princess, I guess that room is better? Rm 8032. :)

Never been on this ship before, WE have been on the Emerald & the Diamond . This is our 3rd cruise.

Never sailed Princess before, are you getting these upgrades because you are in a guarantee room or are they just randomly upgrading you?

Just last week when the the princess mag in the mail (can't think of the name right now). My curise was listed with a small discount so when I called to get the price change they asked me if I wanted a guarantee room. When we sailed to Alaska on the Coral last year that is what we had and our cabin was on the Caribe. Needless to say that I'm still smilling over this very special deal that was given to my DH and I.

Wishing you all a visit from the upgrade fairy.

Archived