Paradise Menu

brwneyez424

I don't have exact menu but have been on 5 times in thew last 2 years - some (last time being last week) some thing I remember (or at least have tried) 1st night fried shrimp/plum sauce app, duck app, beef wellinton (must get) pork chops, tilpia with asparagus, seafood newberg. Dessert key lime pie

2nd night (formal) stuffed mushrooms, pumpkin soup, shrimp cocktail lobster & shrimp combo, prime rib. desset grand mariner souffle

3rd night perch on a potato basket, oriental shrimp(must get) turkey,short ribs, jerk pork. Dessert tiramissu, cappucino frozen pie

4th night fried mozzarella, fresh fruit app, onion soup, salmon with dill moussline, chateaubriand. Dessert apple pie, baked alaska.

I'm soooooo glad you asked that question! My family is on the Paradise March 7th for a three day cruise to Ensenada. I having been searching fervently for the menus, (for that itinerary) to no avail.

I am a foodie and like to salivate over what I will be ordering days, weeks, months in advance.

I also have board posting anxiety syndrome. Can't seem to ask the question myself. :D

They don't have a set menu for the 3 day or the 5 day cruises. What they have is a floating 12 or 14 day menu. Basically, all the ships use the same menu. But, they may start a cruise on the menu day 3 or 7. If you search carnival menus you can find a copy of the full menus for the dining rooms and room service.

They don't have a set menu for the 3 day or the 5 day cruises. What they have is a floating 12 or 14 day menu. Basically, all the ships use the same menu. But, they may start a cruise on the menu day 3 or 7. If you search carnival menus you can find a copy of the full menus for the dining rooms and room service.

Actually, the Paradise menu is different than anything that has been posted here. They don't have a lot of things I've seen on other menus such as lamb, crab, creme brulee, bityter& blanc, lobster bisque, etc.

We are going on the Paradise in May and have never been on this ship. Does anyone have the menu for the 5 day out of Long Beach? Also if you have the room service menu it would be appreciated very much.:)
Try this site...

www.cruiseclues.com

Click on menus and look through the list of ships.

They have many posters post them there.......

Thanks jessemon looked up on cruiseclues but couldnt find the menu for the 5 day out of long beach... keep on sending ideas or if you have the menu it would really be appreciated
I hate to say this but...all the menus are the same fleet wide. Went through them last night for four and five night sailings. I'm going on a quick four night out of Tampa on the Inspiration. believe me...they are all the same. Just locate a five night sailing on any ship and you got it....;)

Archived