Half Day - What to do?

alwalaska

• 2 weeks later...
The Baths. Absolutely beautiful.

From what I heard, we would only have a short time at the Baths because of how long it takes to get there and to get back. Do you have any additional information on it?

Thanks.

From what I heard, we would only have a short time at the Baths because of how long it takes to get there and to get back. Do you have any additional information on it?

Thanks.

Sorry, I mis-calculated your time in port -- we were there 7am to 2pm, which was short enough, but you actually have two hours less time than we did. Wow. Probably won't work for you then.

:(

I haven't used them myself (yet), but I just got some information from Patouche charters, and they do a half day to the Baths, departing at 8:30 and returning at 12:00 (I believe).

You can email Julie at info@patouche.com and I'm sure she could answer any questions you have - she was very helpful answering mine.

The Baths is really a beautiful spot and highly recommended if you can swing it! :)

• 4 weeks later...

swim with dolphins at dolphin discovery 5 mins by taxi from the port, if you go book the gold swim. book direct with dolphin discovery, web site has live web chat for any questions you have.

Archived