Cruise Personaliser - credit details

marthas harbour

Just completing this before our cruise and wonder is it necessary to add the credit card details now or can this be completed once on board ship?

Normally, it will not allow you to print off your boarding passes without the credit card information put in. You can try it, but if it won't release them for printing, enter the credit card information and then try again. ;)

Just completing this before our cruise and wonder is it necessary to add the credit card details now or can this be completed once on board ship?

Here use the same credit card number I use: 9999 9999 9999 9999

I never want to provide them my real number ahead of time. They just take what you give them while embarking and never check to see if it is the same one you entered the cruise personalizer.

I never want to provide them my real number. They just take what you give them while embarking and never check to see if it is the same one you entered the cruise personalizer.

Hmm, I never thought of trying that LOL. It is true though that the credit card entered online doesn't have to be the one you use at check-in, and you can change it again on the ship if you want.

I never want to provide them my real number. They just take what you give them while embarking and never check to see if it is the same one you entered the cruise personalizer.

Hmm, I never thought of trying that LOL. It is true though that the credit card entered online doesn't have to be the one you use at check-in, and you can change it again on the ship if you want.

Works for me everytime. They just need the field "filled". I have never had a response that says it is an invalid CC number. :D

I left it blank but it wont let me print It says that info is missing.

When they began the online boarding pass thing, I never used to have to put in my CC number to print off my boarding passes. But the last few times it would not allow it until the CC number is entered. If you don't want to put your number online, just call Princess and they will put it on for you and then your boarding passes will be available to print.

Archived