2009 Cruise schedules

g8trzz

Does anyone know when the 2009 summer cruise schedules come out? I am particularly interested in Princess, Holland and RCCL cruise lines. I am in charge of planning a reunion cruise to the Carribean and so far I can't get any info to even begin planning!

If you are going to plan a cruise for a group, suggest that you contact a Travel Agent now. Many will be able to give you tips and possibly contact a cruise line before they publish the schedule to the general public. If you wait, and have a fairly large group you may run into a situation where there are not enough cabins of the desired type available. Also, they can get you group rates and better perks than if you try to do it all on your own. Good Luck.

Does anyone know when the 2009 summer cruise schedules come out? I am particularly interested in Princess, Holland and RCCL cruise lines.
According to my HAL brochures with 2009 schedules, they won't have any ships in the Carribean in the summer (from mid-May to early October) of 2009. So, that at least narrows your search to Princess and RCCL.

Archived