RCI Barbados tour - Tiami Five Star Catamaran?

kas141

My fiance and I are honeymooning on AOS on 7/20, and I'm looking for some feedback on this tour. Worth the $$? Any other suggestions for tours? The date we will be in Barbados (7/22) is his birthday, so I want to treat him to something special. He has never been to the Caribbean before and we love to be active (ie snorkeling, ziplines, etc).

TIA!

We are booked on this cruise too. Come on over to our Roll call on AOS, and dont forget to sign up for the Meet & Mingle. We try to help each other out with Questions about the cruise. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

We did it but it was Dec 2002. We liked it. The food was yummy. The only thing that I didn't care for was it got really crowded when we were at the Turtle stop. Not much to see and people kicking and flapping about. We were there with other tours. other then that we enjoyed the stops and the food.

Was one of my favorite tours. Unfortunately, some one did not listen to the instructions when snorkeling with sea turtles, so they didn't stay around long, but the second snorkel stop was wonderful. Food was great, was a surprize when they gave you dishes instead of paperplates, drinks were cold, coffee was hot, crew was outstanding.

Would do this tour over again.

We did this excursion last year 1 May. We sailed along the coast to a spot where the turtles hang out or come to because of the food the tour guids feed them. Yes it gets a little crowded when you have 30 people surrounding 5 or 6 turtles. It is cool to watch them swim by gracefully. Bring an under water camera. After the turtles they beach the catamaran and give you time on your own. You can hang out on the beach or go to the nearby reef. I chose the reef. one of the crew had rolls that he was breaking up and tossing in the water to attract the fish. He gave some to me and I swam off. The fish come from all over. A rainbow of fish.

After that it was time to eat. They had chicken and flying fish. The flying fish was quite good. The rum punch was great. lots of rum to a rumor of punch.

Highly recomend it. We also did the Pirates of caribbean cruise at St. Lucia, wedding on the beach at Jolly Beach in Antigua (great beach), Swim with the dolphins at Anguilla (cool too), St Thomas private tour.

What ever you do it will be great.

31710017.jpg.acbf5886a45f0a31559f6f8fa4821305.jpg

My fiance and I are honeymooning on AOS on 7/20, and I'm looking for some feedback on this tour. Worth the $$? Any other suggestions for tours? The date we will be in Barbados (7/22) is his birthday, so I want to treat him to something special. He has never been to the Caribbean before and we love to be active (ie snorkeling, ziplines, etc).

TIA!

It was nice. The turtles were very very cool.!!!!! The shipwreck area was kinda deep but you could still see it. I would prefer a little more shallow water to snorkel so your closer to the fish, but it was ok. Like I said earlier, swimming with the Turtles was awesome !!

Archived