Problems changing address on Celebrity

sexyaznboy

I was wondering if anyone has had problems changing addresses for the profile on Celebrity's website. It keeps giving me an error that it cannot recognize the Captain's club number with the zip code. For one thing I live in Canada so there is a postal code. It has my old address and it won't allow me to change the address since we've moved. Do I need to call them?

I was wondering if anyone has had problems changing addresses for the profile on Celebrity's website. It keeps giving me an error that it cannot recognize the Captain's club number with the zip code. For one thing I live in Canada so there is a postal code. It has my old address and it won't allow me to change the address since we've moved. Do I need to call them?

Hello !

That would be my best recommendation. Celebrity's website has some really odd problems that have been around forever. I would suggest you call Captains Club, and I am sure they can take care of it for you. Good luck !

Hello !

That would be my best recommendation. Celebrity's website has some really odd problems that have been around forever. I would suggest you call Captains Club, and I am sure they can take care of it for you. Good luck !

Thank you so much Andy! I kept wondering what I was doing wrong. It had already had my Captain's club number stored and wouldn't accept/recognize a new address. I'm glad to see that it wasn't just me! :)

After calling 4 times, I finally gave up. I had the exact same issue you had. It seems my state was input incorrectly at the start. I have called to update it and they tell me it takes 72 hours. However, for some reason, no one knows why it tells me that my CC number won't match my zip code. I can do everything except update my CC profile.

I had similar problems when I moved a couple years ago. I would email them and tell them the problem, I would get an email back saying it was fixed (but it wasn't). This went on about 4 or 5 times before it was finally fixed.

Archived