All things Valor

MAO

When is your cruise on the Valor? We board Jan.25th & return Feb.8th...our first b2b :) I can't believe I will be on a ship for 14 days!! Longest cruises have been 10 days. I too am researching & reading.

I am doing the b2b in Dec. What do you do when you get back to Miami between each cruise? Any special procedure?

I will be sailing her in September and like the rest of you, I am waiting patiently for my turn.

Can someone going on the Eastern route pick up Capers and Shore Excursions to post. I would really love to see those along with any new pictures. I am looking for a particular excursion in St Thomas that is not listed through my reservation but is listed on basic excursion page.

Thanks in advance...

I loved the review and cant wait. We are also booked with Joyce Prince in St Maarten based on all the great reviews we have seen.......Thank you

I'm planning a cruise on the Valor for July. I cant wait!! Im just having a hard time picking a cabin. This is our 2nd cruise and the 1st was on the Triumph, we had an IS guarantee and they are not offering that this time:( so im not sure what to look for lol. And since the website has been down I have to call to make a reservation. Maybe they can help me with a room:confused:. Any suggestions? Were looking for an inside room but im getting a little jealous of the balcony rooms:p

Thanks!

Honestly I got a inside cabin on the lido deck and it was the best!!!! I have had the window rooms before but I would rather spend the money to get higher up... Our room was close to everything and made it easier for me to go to the room and mix up some drinks!!!! (:

I will post my review soon!!!!!

Honestly I got a inside cabin on the lido deck and it was the best!!!! I have had the window rooms before but I would rather spend the money to get higher up... Our room was close to everything and made it easier for me to go to the room and mix up some drinks!!!! (:

I will post my review soon!!!!!

We loved our inside cabin and it was on the Verandah deck so very close to everything! Im gonna call and see if they have any IS guarantees. If not im still doing an inside lol

Our first cruise which was our Honeymoon was on this ship. We had no idea what to expect of this vacation because we didn't know many cruisers at the time. We had an absolute blast and the ship was beautiful. We went on an eastern run in September of 2006. I am going to attach a few photos to my post. They aren't great quality beacuse I had a terrible camera but ended up purchasing a new one in St. Martin. These are a few ship pictures and St. Thomas

IM000159.jpg.55f2fca2f4927aad3f5c070e4e3593ad.jpg

IM000160.jpg.ff12b7936175711389d8f2da058aaaeb.jpg

IM000165.jpg.65c42056f009853df0e43321a3ea6560.jpg

IM000232.jpg.7619bb2d25877226cf5b415e7ce26dfa.jpg

IM000261.jpg.e6fd90e3777498eb03646f428ca6636d.jpg

Here are some pictures of St. Martin and our balcony room.

Great pics. :)

What floor was your cabin on? Just curious if we'll have that nice big window, or if that is a bigger cabin than a typical balcony..

We have connecting balconies on Upper. My DH and my 3 children have never cruised b4, and I am surprising them with this cruise for Xmas. (Altho I did break down and tell DH a couple weeks ago, so he can help plan!)

I decided to go all out and get balconies, so I can hook em!! ;)

Hello everyone!

I am really hooked on cruising now. I had such a blast!

My cabin was 1056 which was a category 8e. We were on deck 10 panarama. It was a great cabin. The only thing I didn't care for was how far away we were from the main decks. We burnt off a lot of calories running up and down the stairs though!:D

dmdiver, I pack way early:o We always sail in January so when it's time to put summer clothes away for winter I always keep what I think I might want to take with me out in a big basket or a suitcase in my bedroom than I add to it anything I might pick up on clearance untill Jan. comes around.

YOU have less than 100 days, go ahead and pack alittle you'll feel better;)

• 2 weeks later...

carnival_valor_101.jpg

Carnival Valor in Miami

carnival_valor_103.jpg

carnival_valor_104.jpg

Copied some pics for those of us suffering the wait till our cruises.

Don't know how to make pics smaller :confused:

carnival_valor_v2005_200019.jpg

Carnival Valor Bridge

[quote name='MAO'][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=royalblue]dmdiver, I pack way early:o We always sail in January so when it's time to put summer clothes away for winter I always keep what I think I might want to take with me out in a big basket or a suitcase in my bedroom than I add to it anything I might pick up on clearance untill Jan. comes around.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=#4169e1]YOU have less than 100 days, go ahead and pack alittle you'll feel better;) [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4169e1][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

MAO, I've got a box on my dresser now where I am putting things I don't want to forget. No clothing yet, just some toiletries, my elation pin, etc. My hubby has forbidden me to talk to him about the ship until 30 days out. It's okay in his opinion, though, to start looking at excursions & budget for those. My daughters even giggle at how excited I am.

[quote name='Chigirlcruzin']Just back from my second Valor cruise, and it was fantastic! I did the eastern in October, and just did the western. The ship and crew are definitely among the tops in the fleet![/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]Soooo give us alittle fix!:D What did you do, what did you eat, what was your favorite part...come on now give us details;) :) We all have to wait.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080]dmdiver, that is a great way to pass the time, around mid summer early fall I start with "oh this is good for a cruise" type packing:p [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080]Anyone else with stories to tell?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Archived