R U on the Spirit's 3/2-3/9 cruise right now? Message to Frankie-waiter?

jkloni

I'm trying to get a message to Frankie, a waiter and Henry, a bar tender who work in Henry's pub. We were on the ship last month and they and my DH and I became friends. We told them to call us one Sunday when they'd have a few hours off and we'd take them out for lunch.

Well.....Frankie called my husband collect yesterday on his cell phone and he was busy getting to the airport in California anxiously trying to get home to Louisiana...not thinking...he declined the charges not realizing who Frankie was... It didn't hit him until last night who was trying to call him... and we don't know how to contact Frankie now.

We feel terrible and are just besides ourselves that it happened. We want to meet them this Sunday if possible and take them to lunch. Can you please find Frankie and tell him well meet him this Sunday? We can be at the dock by 9am - or whatever time we need to be there.

Our email address is jkloniatrtconlinedotcom - or post back here. We want to see them before they leave 3/30. He has my DH cell phone number. I hope he kept it. If not, I can give it to you.

If anyone else reads this, any other ideas on how to contact Frankie on the Norwegian Spirit? Do you think I could email the ship??? Does anyone know if that would work?

Thanks for any help.

Kathy

I was able to email the ship's Hotel Director and received a response in less than 2 hrs. Unfortunately for us, (great for Frankie) he left the ship SUnday to go home on vacation.

Just wanted to post my resolution.

Kathy

Archived