Where can I find pictures of the PG?

Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to this site and I'm having a little trouble navigating the forum. :o Where can I find pictures that people have taken of their past cruises on the Paul Gauguin cruise?

Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated!

Erica

I have spent a lot of time trying to find pictures of the ship without a great deal of success. The best single source that I have found is cruise clues:

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/paulgauguin.htm

What you will find is that Tahiti is just so beautiful that everyone takes pictures of everything, but the ship. I think that the pictures, videos and epostcards on the Regent web page are about the best you will find of the ship.

I discovered there was a problem with the password that I gave in my previous post to the pictures in the kodakgallery. I have reset it to "cruises". Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, Erica

I'm TerBear on tripadvisor and replied to one of your posts over there about the PG. Glad to see you are checking out cruisecritic and finding out more about the ship.

Here's pictures from our last trip on the PG

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m235/theresec/Tahiti/

Also go to flickr and search motu mahana - that's a private motu where you'll spend a day on the cruise and you'll find several different posters there with albums of their trips on the PG.

Regards,

Therese

I have spent a lot of time trying to find pictures of the ship without a great deal of success. The best single source that I have found is cruise clues:

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/paulgauguin.htm

What you will find is that Tahiti is just so beautiful that everyone takes pictures of everything, but the ship. I think that the pictures, videos and epostcards on the Regent web page are about the best you will find of the ship.

A great place to not only look at pictures of the ship, but virtually every location you might visit would be at flickr.com --- If you are going to some particular destination you just plug in the name and see all the pics that folks have taken at that location. Also, if your ever going to stay at a hotel go to tripadvisor.com where you can look at folks pics of the hotel.

Wow!!!:D

Thank you all so VERY much!! Looks like I have lots of pictures to browse through and look at! Thank you again for your help! Gonna go start looking at all those wonderful pictures now...

Erica

After our 10-day cruise in February 2006, I posted pictures on the site below. I can also provide you with an extensive review if you are interested. It was our second trip on the PG.

Dreps,

Thank you for reconfiguring your pictures for me. I'm going to shoot you over an email for that trip review if you don't mind. Afterall, I'm sure after spending all the time to write it up, you enjoy having people read it! Thank you so much for the offer.

I'm TerBear on tripadvisor and replied to one of your posts over there about the PG. Glad to see you are checking out cruisecritic and finding out more about the ship.

Here's pictures from our last trip on the PG

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m235/theresec/Tahiti/

Also go to flickr and search motu mahana - that's a private motu where you'll spend a day on the cruise and you'll find several different posters there with albums of their trips on the PG.

Regards,

Therese

Hi Therese!

Good to see you over here...you (along with many other people) must think I've completely lost my mind in this "honeymoon quest!" Thank you so much for your PG pictures! Hope to see you around here more often!

Erica

Thank you again so much for the pictures you all have posted for me, I'm very appreciative!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived