San Diego Help???

vbecky

Hi I am looking for a little help. We are doing the Baja Mexico Cruise Leaving the 27th of March, When we get back on the the 1st of April we are staying that night across the street at the Holiday Inn and fly out the following night. We are planning on going to Sea World that day doe anyone know of any rental car agencies in that area that is real close to either the cruise terminal or hotel? Really looking for help not familiar with location will be a first??:confused: I don't know how far the holiday inn is from sea world? I picked that hotel for the free shuttle to and from airport and closeness to the ship? Thanks so much for your help!!:rolleyes:

There are probably 10 rental car agencies within a 4 block area from the hotel, but if you are only going to go to Seaworld, you don't really need to rent a car. You can take the San Diego Trolley (light rail) to the Old Town station and then take a bus from there to Seaworld very easily. It is about 5 miles total.

Personally I am not much of a Seaworld fan. I would take the Zoo over that anyday, and as a member, I go there often, but I guess you have already decided.

But if you want a car, just take the hotel shuttle to the airport.. They don't care how much you use it..you can see it from the pier! Many car rentals there, we used Advantage-Rent-A-Car, got a car for the day for $17 incl taxes!

Make sure you make a trip to Balboa Park as well, beautiful place..

http://entertainment.webshots.com/slideshow/562720464bSQKVU

Archived