Past Guest Code

we used the union discount, it was the best deal of all:cool:

we called the 800 Union Plus NCL number and got the Latitudes discount and Union discount which really added up on our recent cruise. Also, the people were wonderful that answered the phone on all of the occasions that I called.

we called the 800 Union Plus NCL number and got the Latitudes discount and Union discount which really added up on our recent cruise. Also, the people were wonderful that answered the phone on all of the occasions that I called.

Could you provide some more details? Am thinking of booking a fall cruise and want to explore this option.

Thanks

Could you provide some more details? Am thinking of booking a fall cruise and want to explore this option.

Thanks

Here is the link to the webpage for Union Plus that has the information. My DH is a bricklayer and we had to give them his union card number when booking. They told us to bring the card with us as we would need it to board but they told us we did not need it. That may not be the case all the time.

http://www.unionplus.org/norwegian-cruise-lines.cfm

follow the link for some cruises with a higher discount (some on the Dawn to Bermuda this fall are 15% for balcony...

Darn!!! Our cruise is paid for, 33 days till sailing - and now I read this!!! Both Son & I are members of a union. I emailed my TA the link to see if she could contact NCL on this. But I fear we're too late.:(

You are probably too late for this time, but keep it in mind for next time.... Have a great trip!

Archived