Home from a wonderful cruise on the Voyager of the Seas!

The M&M defaults to Sunday until the size of the group is final then they decide where to hold it. That way no one gets the wrong location early on.

The customs people at Jamaica like to "touch" you. We had a wonderful time shopping and met some really nice locals. The prices were best on the trip. BUT! until customs stops their feeling games I will NOT get off the ship there ever again if I have a choice............! There is necessity and dignity issuse but they have taken it to a rediculous level. They didn't look in the bags. They just grabbed you pants and in the ladies case your bra.

WOW Pete........thanks for the heads up........we weren't planning to get off the ship there anyway........but certainly won't now!:eek:

Hey, if I wanna get grabbed like that, I'll buy a shot at Carlos & Charlies in Cozumel. :D :D

I thought about how to say that .......... and managed to tone it down a lot! It was really bad and RCI knows it. The government is "the government" but how they treat visitors .......... well, there is just NO reason for it. It may have changed by the time you get there. The Security Manager is a really nice guy (on VY) and you can ask him if there has been a change. If you do speak to him please say hello for us. ?His name is Mike Cooke.

-Production singers are Broadway quality voices.

-Do not miss the Ice Show, skip everything else, make this show!

and it fills quickly.

-Food is dramatically better than previous 4 or 5 RCI cruises.

Carvia, have you checked the roll call for your cruise? That looks like one wild bunch - over 11,000 posts!

Yes Carvia stop by the Voyager 4-6-08 roll call.

We are a quiet bunch of folks.

Not sure if we will make 15,000 posts before we cruise.

I know one thing if you join now it would take everyday to read every post from day one.

Stop by we are a friendly bunch

We are known as the CBC

dixie54 - I am learning so much from the Cruise Critic. Three weeks from Sunday!!!

tahoemc - Heading to the roll call for my cruise. Wild bunch? I should fit right in. :D

isujim and Latvish - 15,000 posts? Oh, my! You're right - I'll never be able to read every post before my cruise. I'm on my way over to the Voyager 4-6-08 roll call right now. Looking forward to meeting you all. BTW - what does CBC stand for?

Archived