Cabin 7447

loveJake

I posted on the cabin selection board, but got no replys. Has anybody stayed in this cabin on the Glory? Good, bad, ugly? We love the aft so that is not an issue. Thanks

the empress deck is highly sought after so that choice is great.

Your balcony will be bigger then the side ones. Its a long walk to the stairs/elevators/ Halls are quieter. The views are amazing.

The cabin will be the same as all he other balcony cabins.

What ship have you sailed on the aft?

My son has it on our sailing in 11 days. I can take pictures and send them when we return if you like. Drop me an e-mail at foley dot gail at gmail.com and I will be sure to remember. Or, feel free to pop back in here a few days after we return and I can do the same.

We sailed in Dec on the Emerald Princess in a corner aft and fell in love with the cabin. I know the Glory will not be the same, because the suites have the wrap and on the Emeral we had the wrap, but we do like the bigger balcony. We sailed on the Glory before, but had a regular balcony.

Gail, I will drop you an e-mail, thanks.

I posted on the cabin selection board, but got no replys. Has anybody stayed in this cabin on the Glory? Good, bad, ugly? We love the aft so that is not an issue. Thanks

Cabin 7447 is my cabin on the Splendor,its an Aft Wrap around Cat.9a cabin. I will let you know after 384 days :D

Fred

Not sure why, but the aft cabins WITH sofas on the Empress deck ON THE GLORY are 7449 and 7451. Someone in our group has these cabins as well and I can get pictures if you like. 7444 and 7446 also have a sofa. You can check it out here:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/fleet/conquest/cabin_descriptions/empress.htm

7447 is a reg cat 8B on the Glory.

We had a BB aft on the Caribbean Princess. (Is the emerald the same?)

Had C753 and it can not compare to the carnival afts. Although the carnival afts are nice== and big

the one on the Cb were almost private balconies-- with only one nieghbor on one side - the divider was streight up and down going all the way to the railing.

It is not like that on the Glory-- the divider sits at an angle which allows people standing next to you to see directly in your cabin.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1345237878048089317usGnud

On Princess the balcony furniture you can sit out there and eat your room service at the table. On Carnival the table is a small parson type table.

On Princess there is an overhang which gives you shade on Carnival it will be ALL sun all day- keep your curtains closed during the day to keep the cabincool.

As on Princess there are no ocean breezes like there are on side balconies. Aft cabins can tend to be quite warm.

No sofa in the cabin tells me this cabin is somewhat narrower compared to the others. It will have two chairs but a sofa with the two drawers under comes in handy.

Archived