Cruise Personalizer ?

Sunny AZ Girl

We just booked a cruise on the CB for May of 2009. I tried to access the Cruise Personalizer with my booking number and it says that I do not have access to that booking number. I know the cruise is a long way out. I was wondering if it takes a certain length of time after booking before it is available or if you have to be closer to sailing? I know Princess has my deposit (it showed up on my CC statement).

I just want to check and see if this is normal before I call Princess to see if all my info is correct. I booked through a TA that I have used several times before.:)

Hi,

Might be because you are still more than 14 months away from your sail date. Be patient.

Ciao for now!!!

Patience??????:eek: :D I want to be cruising NOW!!!!:p

Please be sure you are using the Princess booking number (mine is 6 postions, mostly capital letters) and not the confirmation number from your TA.

Yes, I am using the Princess booking number....I guess I'll have to take captainron's advice and be patient for a while....(deep sigh):rolleyes:

There is another way to get into the Personalizer. "Login" to the Princess website and then click on "My Princess" - all your booked cruises will show up. You won't need your booking number.

Not there either.......:(

It also says that I have sailed "0" times! I have sailed one other time on Princess - just two months ago. I have already received my "Captain's Circle" card in the mail. I've checked under both my name & DH's. I'll give it until we come back from our cruise next month. If still not there I will give them a call.:)

Not there either.......:(

It also says that I have sailed "0" times! I have sailed one other time on Princess - just two months ago. I have already received my "Captain's Circle" card in the mail. I've checked under both my name & DH's. I'll give it until we come back from our cruise next month. If still not there I will give them a call.:)

You may want to call Princess. That past cruise should have shown up.

Archived