Waterproof pack

reallyexcited

http://www.thewaterproofstore.com/softcases.html

Ordered from here today.

Oh, sorry just finished reading that you need it soon. I don't remember shipping time.

I ordered from this website last week and had the bag within 3 days. Most items ship the same day (if you order early enough). Shipping for me was only $4.95 -- couldn't believe how quick it came!

I ordered from this website last week and had the bag within 3 days. Most items ship the same day (if you order early enough). Shipping for me was only $4.95 -- couldn't believe how quick it came!

Good to know! I ordered without a recommendation. Said same day shipping and it was inexpensive. Found one of the products I ordered on a common on-line auction website for much more.

DD uses a waterproof box she bought in sporting goods at WalMart about $6. It's hard sided and 3x3x6. She puts it into a belt pack that can get wet and snorkels and snubas with it. She adds those little silica packs we get in medicine bottles to take out any humditiy, since her cell, camera, and iPod goes in it.

It definitely is NOT as easy as the flexible bags that you can squeeze out the air... but it's handy and cheap...

I found the hard cases in many sizes and the soft type bags at a local sports store/scuba shop. Maybe check the yellow pages to see if you have one nearby?

I'm in the same boat...leave on Sunday and didn't get one ordered early. Though, I thought I remember people saying they were available onboard and were fairly inexpensive. Can anyone vouch for that?

Archived