digital camera and underwater case

ggrizzy

i'm a newbie to these forums and i have a silly question! i have a sony digital camera and underwater case that i'd like to offer to some fellow cruiser who could make really good use of it but i tried to look through the boards and i couldn't find one that looks like i can post things for sale! anybody know where i can post this? :p

i didn't want to use ebay coz i saw some cruisers posting about underwater cameras before and i would rather sell to those who would really make good use of it! ours is the sony p10. i tried to find your email but when i clicked on 'send message via email' it said that you have eleceted not to receive email messages :(

i would rather sell to those who would really make good use of it!
I've bought from eBay and have made good use of the items I've taken in. I'm sure most eBayers will provide your camera with a good home and will use it well....While I can't vouch for all eBayers, I'm sure very few of us would abuse, ignore or treat your camera badly in anyway!

I just bought two of these (one for myself, one for my wife). They were the $45 variety, that look like special zip-top bags.

Is there any reason why you'd sell them? I figure I'll get good use out of them for years to come.

i'm a newbie to these forums and i have a silly question! i have a sony digital camera and underwater case that i'd like to offer to some fellow cruiser who could make really good use of it but i tried to look through the boards and i couldn't find one that looks like i can post things for sale! anybody know where i can post this? :p

You could send me the info, if you still have it ?

avonlady12065@yahoo.com

Thanks

Archived