complicated!!!

bubbles4me

I will be sailing on the may 5th sailing out of miami on the fascination. my question is... my friend is trying to find a roommate to book with but if we find someone they might not arrive at the port at the same time. does she have to wait to check in with them or what? And if they dont show up what would happen? would she have to pay the single rate or would she be kicked off because she is only 20? I am so confused. Anyone know?

I will be sailing on the may 5th sailing out of miami on the fascination. my question is... my friend is trying to find a roommate to book with but if we find someone they might not arrive at the port at the same time. does she have to wait to check in with them or what? And if they dont show up what would happen? would she have to pay the single rate or would she be kicked off because she is only 20? I am so confused. Anyone know?

If she is only 20 years old, she could not be in a stateroom by herself if ending up as a single passenger per Carnival age policies. She will also have to have a guest at least 25 years of age in her stateroom if she finds that 2nd person too because of being under 21 at time of cruise !

If age were not considered, they would be allowed to check in separately, and if the second person did not show, since the cabin would already be paid for, your friend would not be charged any more...but the no-show would not receive a refund. EM

If age were not considered, they would be allowed to check in separately, and if the second person did not show, since the cabin would already be paid for, your friend would not be charged any more...but the no-show would not receive a refund. EM

This is a 100% correct. Now her not being of age and the of age person not showing hmmmmmmmmmm

Are you saying she is "looking" for a roommate of age, paying the full prince and than having the other person "not show"??

She has a possible friend that wants to go but the friend has a sister that is due in may and she says if she goes in labor that she will miss the cruise (the sisters due date is the 6th and our cruise is the 5th thru the 9th) so the friend didn't mind not getting the refund but we want to make sure that my friend will still be able to bored without someone 25 or older.

She has a possible friend that wants to go but the friend has a sister that is due in may and she says if she goes in labor that she will miss the cruise (the sisters due date is the 6th and our cruise is the 5th thru the 9th) so the friend didn't mind not getting the refund but we want to make sure that my friend will still be able to bored without someone 25 or older.

And the friend needs to buy insurance...just in case. She could get the 'cancel for any reason' and still get 75% back.

One cruise this happend with us. my daughter was 12 at the time and she in a cabin with my parents. They let her check in without my parents. My wife and I watched and could not believe it. When it came time to do the ss card she had to call us over. That was the only problem she had. If she had a credit card she could have gone right on.

Archived