Hyatt Regency Hotel-Downtown Miami

annie22

• 3 weeks later...

I booked the Hyatt from Priceline for $125 a night during Easter weekend. We had a room that was pretty high up so we did not hear any noise. The room was nice and very clean. We went over the Bayside and took the Metro people moved thing. It was a little scary for me. I would never do it at night. The pool was open but it rained so we didn't use it. We ate at the bar. Watch out a soda was $4!!! The food was good but a little high. Let me know if you have any quesions.

We also booked the Hyatt at $100/night back in August. There were renovations going on during our stay, but no extreme noise or other problems. The pool was open, but we didn't have the time to use it. We took the people mover to the Bayside Market during the evening hours and had no problems. We saw some interesting characters, but felt safe traveling as a group. Bayside had plenty to offer in the evenings such as multiple dining venues, entertainment, and shopping.

Archived