b/b on summit celeberty 29april departure

tibmi

hi! Just joined today after spending many enjoyable hours reading post. Can't believe what excellent information everyone has to share. So now I have a few things I would like to ask. My husband and I will be traveling on the Celeberty Summit departing April29 08 from Southampton doing a back to back and finishing in Venice on May23. We were wondering :

1. does anyone know why they took morroco off the ports to visit

2. are there plenty of taxis at the port docks in Venice on the day of disembarkment or is it better to pre-arrange transfers to Marco Polo airport.

Thank you in adavance for any help. Really thrilled to be part of the family.:)

hi! Just joined today after spending many enjoyable hours reading post. Can't believe what excellent information everyone has to share. So now I have a few things I would like to ask. My husband and I will be traveling on the Celeberty Summit departing April29 08 from Southampton doing a back to back and finishing in Venice on May23. We were wondering :

1. does anyone know why they took morroco off the ports to visit

2. are there plenty of taxis at the port docks in Venice on the day of disembarkment or is it better to pre-arrange transfers to Marco Polo airport.

Thank you in adavance for any help. Really thrilled to be part of the family.:)

Why not come and join the rollcall for your first cruise (sailing 29th April)?

Register for the party so you get to meet everyone else on this sailing.There will also be a roll call for your second cruise...you should register for that too.

thank you for your advice lucky white heather we have registered for both the parties and hope to meet you on board

Looking forward to that tibmi...you should get an official invitation to your cabin from Celebrity giving you day , time and where the "get-together" will happen... if there is no invitation waiting for you in your cabin on boarding..phone or speak to Guest Relations quickly to get the relevant CC "party" details...it is not unknown for people to be missed off their contacts list.

See you then!

My husband and I are on your first cruise on the Summit. I was notified by my TA that, due to security issues, Cassablanca was removed from the itinerary and Valencia is to replace it. This was disappointing to us as we have been to Valencia. However, when security is given as the reason...who am I to question.

We just returned from your lovely city. Climbed the bridge, as all crazy tourists are apt to do. Loved every moment in Oz! Your people are so friendly and kind. Thanks for leaving us with such wonderful memories.

We are looking for others to share private tours on the cruise. We are traveling with one other couple. Do you have any interest? We are very early in the planning stages.

Hi Folks ~ just a reminder (in case you aren't aware) that we ask you to keep posts where you are looking to share tours to your roll calls. If you need assistance finding a roll call, let us know and we'll post a link for you.

Thanks so much...wishing you a great cruise in April!

Archived