upgrade

777mjrseb

The cruise upgrade fairy came today!!! ahhhhhhhh I quote from my PVP

"You got upgraded to a window room on Deck 11 with a floor to ceiling window Ill email you a new receipt. Congrats! "

I was just happy being upgraded from the Riviera Deck to the Main Deck, now deck 11 and a full window room!!! I'm very excited something new for me, I love my oceanview room but I will take the floor to ceiling window. :) :D :cool: Bring on the cruise!!!!!

The cruise upgrade fairy came today!!! ahhhhhhhh I quote from my PVP

"You got upgraded to a window room on Deck 11 with a floor to ceiling window Ill email you a new receipt. Congrats! "

I was just happy being upgraded from the Riviera Deck to the Main Deck, now deck 11 and a full window room!!! I'm very excited something new for me, I love my oceanview room but I will take the floor to ceiling window. :) :D :cool: Bring on the cruise!!!!!

I got the same call last week for our 12 day cruise in Europe in June, I was quite amazed to say the least!!!

Wow!!! Congratulations - nice upgrade.

Thank you!!! The best u/g yet!!

Congrats on the nice upgrade!!!:) No such luck for me!!!!:mad:

Thank you!!! I'm still in shock :eek: but so happy!! :D

I got the same call last week for our 12 day cruise in Europe in June, I was quite amazed to say the least!!!

Yeah I'm amazed and shocked lol!! I only have a few days left before i leave so it was a big shock!! Enjoy that room, sounds great for a 12 day cruise!!! I'm going to enjoy it for my 8 days!!!!! Have a great cruise :D

Archived