Joining the Princess Family

gargoyle999

Well, I've been getting in trouble with the DW and spending way too much time reading about Princess on CC as I am REALLY hoping to be able to take a 14 (or 15!) day RT from LA to Hawaii on Princess in 2010 for my 40th BD (backup plan is Panama Canal transit).

Anyway, the anticipation was unbearable and I decided I couldn't wait until 2010 to try Princess! So I've booked a post-Thanksgiving sailing on the Sapphire and my DW didn't even give me a hard time! :D

Going to the Mexican Riviera which will be a first for me and a nice contrast to the Caribbean where I'm going again in 2009.

Thanks everyone for enabling my addiction! :)

Well, I've been getting in trouble with the DW and spending way too much time reading about Princess on CC as I am REALLY hoping to be able to take a 14 (or 15!) day RT from LA to Hawaii on Princess in 2010 for my 40th BD (backup plan is Panama Canal transit).

Anyway, the anticipation was unbearable and I decided I couldn't wait until 2010 to try Princess! So I've booked a post-Thanksgiving sailing on the Sapphire and my DW didn't even give me a hard time! :D

Going to the Mexican Riviera which will be a first for me and a nice contrast to the Caribbean where I'm going again in 2009.

Thanks everyone for enabling my addiction! :)

Welcome to the real world. :D

Archived