Sorrento's Menu

I am going off memory here, but remember seeing some cold deli type sandwiches, cookies and other pastry and yes some salads and fresh fruit too. A little variety. I think there were certain things that you would have to pay for like specialty coffee, but we always had plenty to eat there and paid nothing. Hope that helps.

There are two different places, Sorrentos and Cafe Promenade.

Sorrentos, is the Italian Place, where you can get pizza, cold italian pastas, olives, mozzarella balls, breads, etc. They also have special italian desserts, mousses, fruits, etc. And for dinner, they have a different kind of panini everyday, but its only for dinner, I believe for 4-8. I beleive you can also get drinks there, not the coffee type of drink, but regular drinks.

At the Cafe Promenade, they have more of a cafe type, with regular types of cookies, pastries, and cold sandwiches. You can also get coffee, tea, and hot chocolate there, from the machines for free, or you can order special coffee for a fee.

Archived