What else is at Sorrentos?

Aside from Pizza. What else does Sorrentos offer?

I see you are going on Liberty Saturday! We just came back a month ago and I miss it so much! My husband loved Sorrentos...being Italian, they had all of his favorites that his mom makes. As CruisnMama06 said, they have Pizza, Salads, Antipasto bar, fresh breads, Paninis, and dessert cups. One of the morning activities the 1st day at sea was to meet the head chef and they had a grand spread. This was the only time they served pasta in addition to all the other goodies! Have a great time!

IMG_0232.jpg.bf9883a4fef5f123c2fa3cb0072bb68f.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg.93d5928ff1911d16bae2d8caa9e3b27f.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg.2dc0d3fe17f0c8da948050dfdb55da58.jpg

It depends what ship you're on. For example the Monarch had a much more limited selection than the Freedom did.

If i recall correctly, the Monarch just had pizza and cookies offered at Sorrentos. I haven't been on another RCI ship - does the pizza quality vary from ship to ship?

If i recall correctly, the Monarch just had pizza and cookies offered at Sorrentos. I haven't been on another RCI ship - does the pizza quality vary from ship to ship?

On the Sovereign they had pizza only.

I hope the quality is different from ship to ship. I couldn't even finish my one piece of pizza at Sorento's on the Sovereign.

On the Sovereign they had pizza only.

I hope the quality is different from ship to ship. I couldn't even finish my one piece of pizza at Sorento's on the Sovereign.

That's what I was wondering - on the Monarch it was okay, but nothing stellar. I compared it to pretty good frozen pizza you'd buy at a supermarket.

IMO it does. The Monarch pizza was not very good. They also had cookies, I don't recall anything else. I thought the pizza on the Freedom last year was pretty good, and they had amaretti cookies, my favorite, we would get a few every day.

Archived