Egg Crates?????? Help

brwneyez424

Does Carnival have the egg crates you can request for your bed? I like a soft bed and can never sleep good on cruise beds.... Any help will be apprecieated. :)

Sue

I really don't think you will need one....the beds are wonderful.

Does Carnival have the egg crates you can request for your bed? I like a soft bed and can never sleep good on cruise beds.... Any help will be apprecieated. :)

Sue

Trust me you will not need one.. you will be trying to figure out a way to smuggle the mattress home!:D

Can you reserve a mattress with a speedo? Sorry, wrong thread.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youre killing me!

Keep your banana hammock to yourself

:D :D :D

Carnival beds are heavenly - no egg crate needed. I have a 3 inch memory foam mattress topper at home, and I find it hard to sleep when away from home b/c I'm so used to it. The only exception is on Carnival cruises, where the beds are MORE comfortable than my own bed with the memory foam!

No, but there is really no need for them...

on all our 5 cruises, i have only had one bad bed, and that was my last cruise. but of course i was on the edge also because there were 3 of us on that king size bed.

Sue

check this out: http://www.carnivalcomfortbed.com

Trust me..you WON'T need any egg crates. The only negative about these beds being so comfortable is that you won't want to get out of bed!

Agree with all of the above posters. I doubt Carnival has eggcrates to request because most hospitals have discontinued using them because they are highly flammable. You will LOVE the Carnival Bed!:D

NCL offers eggcrates....hmmm.....

Archived