My daughter has a question?

marthas harbour

One of the booklets that comes with your baggage tags and Princess excursion information has a section that lists all the soft drinks normally carried on board in cans.

If you opt for a Coke card your options are even more limited as they only carry a limited set of fountain dispensed Coke products (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite).

No Mountain Dew, to my recollection.

such as a shame as living in the UK we can't buy Mountain Dew here so my DD loves going to the States so she can buy some:confused:

So I an buy some and bring it on board then?

The soda card is only good for a few products then? How much is it? Does it include bottled water?

such as a shame as living in the UK we can't buy Mountain Dew here so my DD loves going to the States so she can buy some:confused:

So I an buy some and bring it on board then?

The soda card is only good for a few products then? How much is it? Does it include bottled water?

No bottled water included, it is for soda from the soda gun only, diet cake, sprite, coke.

They did sell Fanta in the cans on our last cruise which my kids bought even though we got them soda cards, they got tired of sprite after a couple of days:D

Do the princess ships, mainly emerald, have mountain dew drink?

Definitely no Mt. Dew, we brought our own after finding this out on our first cruise.

We are not coke product fans, so we did bring our own Pepsi products. There is a big grocery market on 17th street with specials on soda products. You can always find six packs of any favorite soft drink there.

Archived