Silly question about Crocs

Okay, okay, don't answer if you don't wear them and think they are ugly, or silly et.al. ! :D :o :D

We are sailing shortly, for 15 days, and I want to take several pairs for the good assortment of colors and styles ~~ my question, when packing them they'll get flattened, will this hurt them ? Will they bounce back into proper shape ? :confused:

I think they'd be okay. My Crocs flip flops have been through heck and back in a suitcase and you'd never tell. My regular Crocs seem to take tons of crushing and abuse and bounce right back. I've only packed them once, though, but they did just fine.

(though DH & all 3 kids have them!)

I did find a more sandal-like croc last summer. It is more typically the size/shape of other sandals, not as oversized as regular crocs. They have 2 thin (1/4" or so) straps over my toes & instep. I LOVE them...especially great for deck/beach wear! They also make flip flops.

Kids wore them all over Disneyworld w/ great comfort, and no worries if got wet. I wore my sandals some days also, quite comfortably, even w/ my heel spurs.

If you are worried about them losing shape stuff something in them like socks or under garments. This past February we went to Disney first and then on our cruise and I did not bring my Crocs. While I was in Disney with tired feet I kept whining "Why didn't I pack my Crocs?":)

They may be one of the ugliest shoes but they are the most comfortable ones!!! I found one of mine under my husbands heavy boots. It was smashed but once I put it on it went right back to shape. So don't worry about it. They won't be in your luggage long!!! I just picked up some sandels WOW they are great!!!!

Archived