Majesty

Little compared with most of RCI's others. The cabins are notoriously small, and we did struggle getting used to that last July when we were aboard. But, we really liked Majesty. We got good service, good food and felt that the entertainment was good. For a short cruise especially, this is a fine ship. We were on post-refurb, so we found it to be clean and well-decorated. Specific questions?

We did Majesty in Nov after only doing "big ships" Yes the rooms are small but we did well, the staff was excellent and we really liked the small ship feel and the ship was beautiful after the refurb. You can not beat the price for 3 or 4 days. We were going to do it again in Nov 08 but airfare was better to Tampa so we will do Granduer instead.

My wife and I were just on Majesty in February. We had an great time. The ship was just as nice as the larger ones that we are acustom to. The staff was top notch as well. Other than knowing the ship was as old and small as it was, RCCL did a wonderful job making you think it was as new and large as any other ship in the fleet.

as we board her on 4/14 for a mind cleansing shorty vacation.....;)

I'll be getting on as you are leaving...please do the same - and take good care of her! We wanted to do the 4 day, but we are taking the grown kids and our grandkids on a 7 day cruise in August - so decided that a weekender was better than having to wait until August to cruise!

Looking forward to seeing the changes since I sailed on the Majesty last! To the OP - be sure to post a review when you get back! And happy cruising :p

My wife and I were just on Majesty in February. We had an great time. The ship was just as nice as the larger ones that we are acustom to. The staff was top notch as well. Other than knowing the ship was as old and small as it was, RCCL did a wonderful job making you think it was as new and large as any other ship in the fleet.

Same here, I was very surprised and pleased.

Archived