promenade cabins

Need some info on promenade rooms. Can 4 stay in one? What is the best location? Are the rooms really small? Any info would be great, thanks in advance

Promenade cabins are for two.

There are "FamilyPromenade" cabins, and from the pictures, they are amazing!

These are only on Freedom class. Link to pics: http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2889167580057125515rvkAak

I have stayed in Prom cabins they are on the small side. No I don't think 4 can stay in that Cat. cabin. No pull-out beds. On the Freedom class ships I know you can not. I asked. They do have a few family Prom rooms but they cost a a-lot more then the regular ones.

I heard that Genesis ships will have promenade cabins with actual balconies facing inwards. Did anyone else hear that? :confused: If so, won't they be nice! :)

Im really wanting a PR cabin myself....they were all gone when I booked. Next time I hope I get one.

Is a balcony cabin higher priced than the family promenade cabin? Just wondering:)

Since you have to book at least five into the FPR, and the website only lets you book a maximum of 4, you have to call RC to get pricing on the FPR. So there is no way to compare unless you call.

And it depends on the balcony cabin.

Call Royal Caribbean in the morning. :)

Need some info on promenade rooms. Can 4 stay in one? What is the best location? Are the rooms really small? Any info would be great, thanks in advance

We booked two adjoining Promenade rooms on the Voyager. One for DW and myself, other for two teens.

Worked out great.

Although to be honest, they are one step up from inside cabin. It was nice to look at the goings on in the promenade. Did that about 3 times.

Still no substitute for an outside or balcony cabin.

Four people in a Promenade room????

Knott for me. :cool:

We just booked Promenade cabin #8575 of EOS. Any opinions of this cabin, location? noise level? etc? This looks like a really cool idea and we hope we picked a good location! Bob

We actually got a great deal on the Family Promenade cabin on Liberty a few months ago and it was really awesome. There were 4 of us - 2 paid full price and the other 2 paid 3rd/4th passenger rates. I don't think they usually let you book it with only 4 people but about 8 weeks prior to sailing I noticed it was showing open online and called our TA and they let us switch to it no problem. This was a great option for us with the kids but if it were 4 adults I would definitely prefer the 2 adjoining cabins just for the sake of having 2 bathrooms.

Hi,

We are booked in a Promenade cabin on the Explorer of the Seas. My sister and niece are coming too.

Does anyone know if you can have twin beds in this cabin, or just the queen size.

Thanks for any info.

Hi, we just booked a family promenade cabin on the FOS. it was a month out to the cruise so I guess considered last minute but it was the same price as a regular promenade room. And apparantly a decent size. Can't wait one more month!! I guess because no one had booked these rooms yet is why it was such a deal? Anyway, not sure what ship you are going on but you might want to call RC directly (that's what we did) It's only two of us in that room but apparantly it can sleep four also.

Archived