weather check

Looking at booking a Med cruise in 2009. Leaving from Barcelona on the Brilliance for 12 days and hitting a lot of Italian ports. Can any one tell me what the weather is usually like in the last two weeks of September?

That is exactly when I took my Med cruise to and from Barcelona and we had PERFECT weather every day but one. It was sunny and between 72 and 85 each day. (Monte Carlo/Villefranch being the warmest.) We did hit some rain in the afternoon while in Naples but it was still about 74 out so it wasn't cold. Just remember that even if you get the same wonderful weather we did you can't wear shorts in many of the sites/churches in Italy. You need to have your knees covered along with your shoulders - that's easy, just bring along a sweater.

Enjoy!

Thanks Barbarah33. Just booked it. Even if it is not that warm, it should be much less crowded. Don't plan on doing much swimming anyway. This will be our third time on the Brilliance, all on different itineraries. Can't wait to get back aboard.

Archived