Medical update

marty30907

last year I posted about having Prostate Cancer and all the treatments that I had to endure which is how we cruise on the Triumph last month as my reward for everything I went though last year.

Well, just got back from the doctor and my PSA fell from 5.5 to 1.5! This surprised the doctors! The expected the PSA to fall to about 3 not 1!

I now have many more cruising years left for my DW and I!

Thank you all for your support and prayers. Please keep up the prayers and I still have 2 years of follow ups to endure.

Hopefully, we will meet on the high seas someday!

That is fantastic news!

I hope you'll use your experience to encourage other men to have their prostates checked every year. None of us like the exam but this is one of the cancers that can be beaten with early detection.

I wish you many more years of cruising and full life.

last year I posted about having Prostate Cancer and all the treatments that I had to endure which is how we cruise on the Triumph last month as my reward for everything I went though last year.

Well, just got back from the doctor and my PSA fell from 5.5 to 1.5! This surprised the doctors! The expected the PSA to fall to about 3 not 1!

Thank you all for your support and prayers. Please keep up the prayers and I still have 2 years of follow ups to endure.

Thank God for your wonderful news. :)

WTG Marty:) .... I'll buy you a DOTD when we meet:D .

Loved to hear your good news. I work in a cancer center and never thought I'd find a connection to work on this board. Good for you for keeping on top of things and make sure you follow through on all your follow ups!

I'd say you deserve a cruise! Remember, anniversaries of disease free status are also a good thing to celebrate. ;-) May you have many more cruises ahead of you!

Archived