Carnival Freedom

Frohoss

My wife and I will be taking a 6 day cruise on the Carnival Freedom in November (8C). It's been 9 years since my last cruise. I was wondering if there is a direct thread to details of this ship/cruise and/or past cruisers expierences.

Itinerary: Fort Lauderdale - Key West - Grand Cayman Islands - Ocho Rios Jamaica

i.e. Must Do's and Dont's, Best deal excursions, Tricks of the trade, Dinning on/off shore, Advice; The more info the better i guess...etc

My wife and I will be taking a 6 day cruise on the Carnival Freedom in November (8C). It's been 9 years since my last cruise. I was wondering if there is a direct thread to details of this ship/cruise and/or past cruisers expierences.

Itinerary: Fort Lauderdale - Key West - Grand Cayman Islands - Ocho Rios Jamaica

i.e. Must Do's and Dont's, Best deal excursions, Tricks of the trade, Dinning on/off shore, Advice; The more info the better i guess...etc

I would start by looking at member reviews. Then look at the port of call section.

I cruise Freedom in June, its in Europe, but when I get back, I will let you know everything I can find out about the ship!

I will be watching for replies as we are on the same cruise in Apr 09.

We are taking the same cruise on the Freedom on December 28th. While this is our first Carnival cruise, We have been to all of the port before. Key West is a nice place to just go out and do things on you own. You can walk the main downtown area and see a lot of nice things and eat at some great restaurants. Make sure to have the key lime pie! Grand Cayman offers some of the best snorkeling in the world. We like the tour that takes you out to a wreck to dive. Ocho Rios is one of my favorite places. You can climb Dunns River falls (make sure you have water shoes), relax on a beach, go to the market but be prepared to deal with everyone wanting you to buy something or go up into the rain forest area in the mountains. We are thinking of trying the River Tubing Safari this year.

Archived