? regarding sending luggage early

Has anyone ever sent luggage to Vancouver from the US in advance of their cruise? I may have to go to Munich for business the week before our cruise. I don't want to take all my vacation stuff (2 week trip) on my 1 week business trip. I will be flying straight from Munich to Vancouver the weekend before our cruise and I'm considering sending the vacation stuff in advance.

If anyone has any suggestions or advice I'm happy to "hear" it!

Thanks!!

I think you may have problems with customs doing this. I travel with shows and even to get our sets and costumes and workboxes across the border takes an amazing amount of paperwork. Last time we went to Toronto we actually shipped alot of luggage to Detroit, our next stop, just so we wouldn't have to deal with customs. You should call your local UPS or Fedex store and ask what it would involve.....then let us know what you find out:)

There are at least two companies that specialize in this sort of service, including dealing with customs. But I haven't used either one -- they are sort of pricey. A Google search for "shipping luggage" will find both of them in the top few links.

Archived