New to Norweigian - Drinks-- NON ALCHOLIC

emnmandasmom

yes, they have tea...but the stuff i had on the spirit was not good. if you don't want soda...take some of those flavor packets for the tap water. make your own lemonade.

you can get juices in the morning, main dining rooms or buffet area.

we take our own sodas (it's allowed, just don't call and ask...please)

you can pack soda and water to bring...or any other non-alcohol drinks.

the tap water is excellent, check the buffet..sometimes they had juices late in the day.

NCL is upgrading some things by june..one thing is add a fruit punch or lemonade. until then, bring your own?

Iced tea is available, and some people bring water onboard and the little drink packets to add to it. You can also bring a few soda's if you wish. At breakfast there are juices. Also, after dinner in the restaurants you can get cappuchino and espresso.

We're on the Pearl June 22nd... and were not drinkers at all. I would however enjoy the occasional fruity froo-froo drink (virgin daquiri, etc.). Anyone sailed recently and remembers the price for something like that? I would love to be able to budget for these little treats ahead of time!

I asked the bartender in the Spinnaker on the Star what he had for my 5-year old and he suggested fruit punch. He brought a beautiful large glass of the most delicious fruit punch I had ever tasted (I managed to get one sip but that was it). When the bill came it was (if I remember right) $3.95. Now I don't know if that is a good price or a bad price and I don't worry too much about prices once on board as it just detracts (and distracts) from my fun, but it was yummy.

Archived